Friday 13 January 2012

SUMMER EQUALS SLACKER

Ok... so i'm starting to catch some shit because its been a month since I did a new post. But bear in mind that its summer freakin' holidays and apparently we all should be out in the fresh air enjoying ourselves. Frankly though that's kinda bullshit, and I have been inside watching all four seasons of Breaking Bad. I haven't even been for one swim coz I got tattooed on Christmas Eve and therefore banned from bathing.

The good news is I have some posts on the brew, which should be up REAL soon. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of some pasta-eating badasses.




Note the perfectly symmetrical tattz. I know nothing about this picture... my pal Top Cat sent it to me one time and I thought it was pretty rad.


Also, check out this article about Josh Solomon's latest round of Black Friday tattoos. I didn't attend this time, mostly because I am too damn lazy to queue up at 6am, but dude did some sick flash. I did get a rainy umbrella in the previous round and it remains a steadfast favourite among my collection.


1 comment:

  1. Oh such a sweet photo ... maybe you could repliacte it one day ? Love the blog , clever lady x

    ReplyDelete